17 Year old Students

A student who has reached the age of 17 and has withdrawn from high school, may apply for an underage waiver. Forms are available under the forms tab at the top. The student will complete the top section and the last school attended will complete the bottom sections. Students must return the 17 year old application and the SC Verification of Withdrawal form along with the request documentation from the last high school before completing our registration forms. Any outstanding fees from the prior school must be paid before you register with Anderson Adult Education.