Anderson Adult Education Center

2005 N Main St
Anderson, SC 29621
864-260-5075 phone
864-260-5192 Fax
All students 17-21 years old are required to have application forms completed by the last school they attended before being allowed to enroll.  17 and 18-year-old students will need the application for enrollment AND the SC Verification of Withdrawal. 19-21 year old students will need the application only. If you are 17 or 18 and have moved from another state, we will need the forms for your age group, plus a letter on the school letterhead with your full name, date of birth and the date of withdrawal signed by the Principal of that school.  It's the students' responsibility to send those forms to the last school they attended and obtain all the documentation required for enrollment. If you would like for our office to obtain those records for you, there is a $20 fee for that service. All prior school fees must be paid before we allow you to enroll in either of our GED or High School diploma programs.